Our Sales Assessment™ measures how well a person fits specific sales jobs in your organization so that you can optimize sales performance. It is used primarily for selecting, on-boarding and managing sales people and account managers. The “job modeling” feature is unique, and can be customized by company, sales position, department, manager, geography, or any combination of these factors. The sales assessment enables you to evaluate an individual based on the qualities required to perform successfully. The data is based on your top-performing sales people in a specific sales job in your organization. This sales assessment also predicts on-the-job performance in seven critical sales behaviors: prospecting, call reluctance, closing the sale, self-starting, working with a team, building and maintaining relationships, and compensation preference.
The Sales Assessment™ is used for selecting sales people, and motivating sales people in order to maximize and increase sales performance.
What does the assessment measure?
- 20 Performance Indicators
- Seven Critical Sales Behaviors
- Sales Evaluation
- Sales Aptitude test
What are the benefits?
- Accurately predict success in a given sales position
- Develop strategic succession planning
- Implement employment/redeployment programs
- Receive important information on thinking style, behavioral characteristics and occupational interest on current employees or candidates