Mind the Gap’s Executive Practicum™ is designed for C-Suite leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives. The program enables executives to identify their leadership vision, create goals to execute the vision effectively, and implement a lasting plan for success.
This twelve month systematic coaching program encompasses:
- Leadership Awareness, utilizing a 360 Survey and behavioral assessment to create a foundation of personal leadership awareness. Working with a professional coach, the leader creates their personal and professional vision and mission and identifies important values. Using our Annual PlannerTM, the leader develops personal leadership and long-term goals.
- Effective Communications utilizes a four-quadrant assessment and the I-Speak Survey to help the leader identify their communication styles and those of others. Using our Weekly HuddleTM and Situation ConverterTM, the manager is focused on improving personal communication by focusing on specific goals and gaps with their coach. Two team meetings are included in this component, facilitated by a professional facilitator, to help both the manager and their team work more effectively together.
- Team Building two team meetings help both the manager and their team identify group strengths and styles.
- Enhancing Team Dynamics reviews six critical job-related components: Productivity, Quality of Work, Initiative, Teamwork, Problem Solving, and Adapting to Change. Participants learn how they respond to job-related stress, frustration and conflict, and are given tools to address situations more effectively. Motivators are introduced based on behavioral tendencies and motivational style uncovered through this assessment tool.
- Collaborative Communication this program utilizes the I-Speak Survey™ to enable participants to understand their communication style as well as styles of others. Using this knowledge, participants will learn to communicate messages more effectively with all levels of employees and leadership.
- Accountability/Success Sustainment this final portion of the Practicum is focused on accountability for identified goals and utilization of new skills. Together with their coach, the leader will review and update their Annual PlannerTM and their KSS action plan.
- Executive Advisory Forum is facilitated by a professional certified coach, this forum is available when 6+ executives from one organization participate in the Executive Practicum. The forum provides a confidential venue for experienced leaders to rely on each other for wisdom and counsel. Best practices, challenges, and important issues are shared and discussed in a confidential environment.